National Health Care Organization Recruitment 2013 – www.nationalhealthcare.org.in
National Health Care Organization has been published latest recruitment notification for 4716 Vacancies of District Coordinator, Instructor, Field Assistant, Data Entry Operator cum Clerk and Supporting Staff posts at it’s official website (www.nationalhealthcare.org.in). Interested Candidates can apply through Online mode before last date (8 June, 2013) and you need to read all eligible criteria like age limit, education qualification and important dates etc.
Total Vacancies : 4716
- District Coordinator – 523 Posts
- Instructor – 523 Posts
- Field Assistant – 1049 Posts
- Data Entry Operator-cum-Clerk – 523 Posts
- Supporting Staff – 2098 Posts
NHCO Recruitment Eligibility Criteria :
Age Limit : Candidate’s age must be between 21 years to 40 years for District Coordinator posts and between 18 years to 40 years for remaining posts.
Education Qualification :
1. Candidates must have passed Post Graduate from any recognized University and its equivalent and basic knowledge of Computer for District Coordinator posts.
2. Candidates must have passed ANM or GNM (Any one) from any recognized University and its equivalent for Instructor posts.
3. Candidates must have passed Graduation from any recognized University and basic knowledge of computer for Field Assistant posts.
4. Candidates must have passed 10+2 from any recognized Board and basic knowledge of computer for DEO cum Clerk posts.
5. Candidates must have passed 10+2 from any recognized Board and preference will be given to the higher education for Supporting Staff posts.
Important Date :
Last Date for filling Application Form - 8 June, 2013
Selection Process : Eligible candidates will be selected on Written Examination followed by Interview performance base.
How To Apply : Applicants may apply through online and offline mode before last date of application form.
Application Fee : General and other candidates need to pay Rs. 500/- and SC/ ST candidates need to pay Rs. 250/- as application form fees.