Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) Recruitment 2013 – www.bis.org.in
Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) has released latest recruitment notification for 198 Vacancies of Assistant, Junior Translator, LDC, Junior Stenographer, Stenographer and Technical Assistant posts at it’s official website (www.bis.org.in). Interested Candidates can apply through Online mode before last date (17 May, 2013) and you need to read all eligible criteria like age limit, education qualification and important dates etc.
Total Vacancies : 198
- Assistant – 17 Posts
- Junior Translator (Hindi) – 2 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk – 46 Posts
- Junior Stenographer – 21 Posts
- Stenographer – 15 Posts
- Technical Assistant (Lab) Chemical – 33 Posts
- Technical Assistant (Lab) Mechanical – 35 Posts
- Technical Assistant (Lab) Electrical – 22 Posts
- Technical Assistant (Lab) Microbiology – 7 Posts
BIS Recruitment Eligibility Criteria :
Age Limit :
1. Candidate’s age must be between 18 years to 30 years for post no 1 & 5.
2. Candidate’s age must be between 18 years to 27 years as on 31 March, 2013 for remaining posts.
Education Qualification :
1. Candidates must have passed Degree for post no. 1.
2. Candidates must have passed Master’s Degree in Hindi/ English with English/ Hindi as a subject for post no. 2.
3. Candidates are requested that please read the notification advt for remaining posts.
Important Date :
Start Date for Online Registration - 27 April, 2013
Last Date for Online Registration - 17 May, 2013
Last Date for depositing exam fee at SBI - 21 May, 2013
Last Date for completion of step-2 of Online Registration - 24 May, 2013
Selection Process : Eligible candidates will be selected on skill test/ interview performance base.
How To Apply : Eligible and Interested aspirants can apply through online mode from official website (www.bis.org.in). After then fill it application form with all required details before last date of online registration.
Application Fee :
1. Candidates need to pay Rs. 535/- for post no 1, 2, 5 to 9.
2. Candidates need to pay Rs. 385/- for remaining posts.
3. SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates and existing departmental candidates of BIS are not required to pay any fees.